Customer loyalty and retention can be attained through structured programs. There are distinct...
What Projects Are Most Important in 2011?
Planning to get the most out of your current technology investments should be a part of your 2011 business plans. Do you have a list of the tasks and projects that you've been wanting to accomplish but have not had the time or resources to complete? Do you know where your software systems and processes are falling short causing your company to be less efficient?
PC Methods can help! With our On-Site Business Analysis service we can work with you to develop a plan to get the most out of your technology resources. And if there are hidden issues causing your company problems, we'll find them and show you how and when you need to fix them. After we meet with you we will provide you with our recommendation as to which projects will provide you the best return on investment with a Master Vision Report. During the on-site assessment we will work with you and your team to:
- Evaluate your current processes
- Review all of the projects that can maximize your processes and systems
- Identify potential challenges
- Determine solutions to those challenges
- Measure the impact of those solutions
- Provide an estimated cost of any suggested changes
- Provide a Master Vision Report, prioritizing the projects based on need, cost effectiveness and benefit
Schedule your On-Site Business Analysis before January 21st and we'll also give you a free flash drive! Call us today!
Chicago area ERP consultant with over 40 years of experience in Sage 300, Sage Pro, Quickbooks ERP and other systems