- First Deadline is March 31, 2013. This deadline is for Sage Pro and PFW customers who wish to get on plan (get current with software support). Customers must be on plan to purchase additional modules, so off plan customers have until March 31, 2013 to decide if they want to purchase additional modules or user licenses for Sage Pro or PFW. They don't have to purchase the licenses by then, but they do have to get on plan by then.
- The Second Deadline is September 30,2013. This deadline is to qualify for the migration discount described in the table below. No license fees will be charged for on plan customers wishing to migrate to a Sage 100 ERP or Sage 300 ERP license with the same number of users. A $2000 per user credit will be offered for on plan customers wishing to migrate to Sage X3 ERP. The cost to do so is a prorated portion of the annual software support fee for the new system only. (So instead of paying 118% of list which is the normal new license and support cost, you pay only 18% of list and even that is prorated). Off Plan users are not without discounts either. They get $750 per user trade in credit toward any of Sage 100, Sage 300, or Sage X3. Technical support will be offered for Sage Pro and Sage PFW to on plan customers for 6 months after the new licenses are purchases, since most users will probably continue to use the old software during the conversion process.
- The Third Deadline is March 31, 2014. After this time, NO MORE MODULES or USERS MAY BE ADDED TO Sage Pro or Sage PFW even if you are on plan.
- The Fourth Deadline: After September 30, 2013 and until September 30, 2014, on-plan users will receive a $2000 per user trade-in credit for migrations to Sage 100, Sage 300, and Sage X3. They will still have to purchase licenses and the software support plan, but get this credit to reduce the cost. Off plan users will only get $500/user trade in credit.
- Of course, Sage may offer some discounts after September 30, 2014, to try to round up addtional Pro and PFW users, but there is no promise or guarantee (or even a hint) that they will do so.
Tags: Sage Accpac, Sage 300 ERP, Sage 100 ERP, Sage Pro ERP, Sage X3 ERP
Tags: Sage Accpac, Sage 300 ERP, data extraction, Sage Pro Consulting
Some accounting systems and ERP systems such as QuickBooks Pro have built in support for reconciling credit card type accounts. Most of the mid level ERP packages such as Sage 300 ERP and SAGE PRO ERP do not have this support. So, what can be done to work around this missing feature?
Tags: Sage Accpac, Sage 300 ERP, SAGE PRO, Bank Reconciliation, Accounting System Workarounds
It’s well known that enterprise resource planning (ERP) software increases productivity and efficiency by integrating vital internal and external business functions.
And for many businesses, Sage Accpac is the ERP software of choice because of its ease of use, depth of functionality, adaptability to changing business environments, and scalability to manage growth.
However, the upfront IT costs of an in-house implementation of Accpac can be prohibitive, particularly for young, growing businesses. Fortunately, Accpac is available as an off-premises, hosted, Cloud solution—eliminating the need for expensive software and hardware investment.
Benefits of Sage Accpac
Sage Accpac helps disparate business functions coordinate to increase performance across the board. Working seamlessly with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 and numerous databases (e.g. Pervasive, Oracle, MS SQL), Accpac synchronizes all information so that all employees in each functional area of your company are working together to achieve maximum efficiency.
Sage Accpac applications include:
- operations and distribution management
- accounting and financial management
- payroll management
- global operations management
- services and project management
- customer relationship management (Version 6 is integrated with Sage’s award-winning CRM solution.)
- human resource management.
Not only will Sage Accpac aggregate information and supply it to all stakeholders, it provides analytic tools to empower informed decision making at the rapid pace demanded in today’s fast-moving business environment. As a specific example, consider how instant integration of human resources, project management, and customer relationship management can allow you to provide more accurate project price quotes.
Another key benefit of Accpac on the Cloud is that—due to its “pay for what you use” model—it’s easily scalable as your company grows. That’s true even if you expand internationally, because the software works with numerous currencies and five languages.
Although the Cloud-based Accpac is relatively easy to put into operation, it pays to work with a Sage Certified ERP consulting and services firm that can help ensure you get the package you need and then educate your employees on how to get the most benefit from the software.
Your employees won’t have to be “techies” to effectively use Accpac if they receive the proper instruction, including in-person training, online help, user manuals, and procedure guidelines.
The Bottom Line
You can improve your company’s efficiency—and therefore its profitability—by linking together all the moving parts of your business with the top-rated Sage Accpac ERP solution. And with the Cloud version, there’s no need for the bulk of the expense to be incurred at the outset. You can benefit from using Accpac now—and as your business grows. Talk with an PC Methods about how you can take advantage of this opportunity. The latest version of Accpac is Sage 300 ERP.
Tags: Sage Accpac, Cloud Computing, ACCPAC ERP, Sage 300 ERP, ERP systems, quickbooks Pro
Every business owner wants to maximize production and extract optimal profitability from their venture. This is only reasonable. It is generally agreed that two of the most integral keys central to a successful operation are communication and efficiency. Sage 300 ERP (ACCPAC) is a business management client that operates with these tenets in mind; ACCPAC accelerates growth within and eventually beyond the framework of your business.
Sage 300 ERP will change the way you look at all the moving parts that compose your business. Designed to function seamlessly with various operating systems, (be it Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8) and various databases, (Pervasive, MS SQL, Oracle) ACCPAC synchronizes everything your employees need to know into one ideal cost- effective solution. Using a cloud-based concept that keeps everyone and everything on the same page, Sage is formulated for internet use and is guaranteed to provide a dependable infrastructure for your growing business. Support for five languages and multiple currencies promises that no barriers get in the way of productivity if you expand internationally. Widely sharing information amongst every area of your operation has never been more straightforward. Technological accessibility is a concern of every business; even the savviest employees can have trouble with the at times overwhelming nature of morphing technologies and complex programming software. It should be possible for one to do his job without being an IT geek, and ACCPAC ensures that this will never be a concern. With proper training training, excellent online help, user manuals, and procedure manuals, every member of your workforce can utilize every component of the software, meaning that you in turn can utilize every facet of that workforce. Sage 300 ERP is designed to work for your company, not the other way around.
ACCPAC specializes in what you need to happen, when you need it. All of the programs included in Sage are committed to that ideal. The distribution solution keeps track of inventory, production rate and service department status - everything you need to be aware of - including order entry, inventory control, and sales tax calculating software, every inch of your expanding distribution cycle is at your fingertips.
Supporting your employees and all their individual unique skill sets is now, with the help of ACCPAC, as easy as you want it to be. Human resources are a snap with the services and project management solutions module; Time sheet support and project price quotes further aid to minimize the tedious legwork. The HR module ensures that while you help your workforce perform to their peak, you can keep comprehensive records of their progress and training.
For your operation to be at its best, you need business systems that work. Sage's business intelligence tools work. Be prepared to make faster, more informed decisions while taking more factors into account than ever before. Keeping costs low and achieving the proverbial bang for your buck is a concern ACCPAC is meant to address. Top rated among middle tier ERP solutions, Sage 300 ERP gets the job -- done more efficiently than any other.
Tags: Sage Accpac, Sage 300 ERP, Sage Pro ERP, Supply Chain Management, Budget, Accpac Intelligence, ERP solutions
Tags: Sage Accpac, SAGE PRO, Positive Pay, Peachtree, Direct Deposit