- Built in security, reliability & upgradeability
- Minimized risk involving application development and implementation
- Web-services integration
- Analytics, offline access and mobile deployment
- Speed application development
- Automated upgrades & real-time reporting
- Multiple languages and currencies
In conclusion, cloud computing is a viable option in today's business environments. Given more time there will certainly be more standards and assurance for the consumer. Our best advice would be to research potential vendors thoroughly, check references, start slow, and read your contract carefully. Additionally you'll want to determine how you plan on using the cloud and in what ways it will be the most beneficial to your organization.